About Multilayer Resin Flooring Solutions
Deko Resin industrial multilayer resin flooring epoxy with good resistance to blows and abrasion, dust-proof, slip-proof, suitable for medium-heavy wheeled vehicles, waterproof to oils and liquids that are not particularly aggressive. In case of aggressive liquids it is recommended the use of a polyurethane sealer.
Deko Resin epoxy and polyurethane multilayer resin flooring systems are made with the highest quality resins and catalysts, aggregate blends and optional decorative elements to ensure superior performance and aesthetics.
Characteristics and advantages:
- Exceptional chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent abrasion and scratch resistance
- Slight correction of support level
- Variety of skid resistance options
- Resistant to Skydrol, jet fuel, grease, oil and rubber tire stains
- Variety of stock and custom colors available
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) and conductive epoxy floor coatings
- Epoxy/silica aggregate broadcast, slurry and mortar floors
- Water-based epoxy primer and sealer
- Colored quartz blend and epoxy broadcast and troweled flooring
Performance : dust-proof, surface water-proofing, resistance to wear, abrasion, blows, ease of decontamination, level.
Appearance: uniformity with no cavitations or cracking.
Intended use: Multilayer Resin Flooring Solutions used heavily by hoisting vehicles, valid for environments producing and processing food, slaughterhouses, cold meat factories, cheese-making plants, chemical industry, tanning plants, dyeing plants, industrial floors, warehouses, workshops, logistic areas, shelved warehouses, supermarkets, refrigerated warehouses, refrigerating rooms, production plants, packaging plants, outdoor and raised car parks, terraces, stairs, chemical plants, re-qualification of old tiled floors, etc.
Deko Multilayer Resin Flooring Application
- Surface preparation
- Application 1st coat of Deko ML150
- Application 2nd coat of Deko ML 150
- Application 3rd coat of Deko E300
- Application 4th coat of Deko C610